Should I submit both SAT and ACT to UC? Subject test?

Hi,

I’m in a bit of a quandary as to what to submit for scores to the UC/CSU

My ACT is: English: 31 Math: 31 reading: 31 science: 25
composite: 30

my SAT is: english/reading: 630 (previously 640) and math:710
total: 1340

should I submit both? one of my essays is about my love for math, and I know I could have done much better on the ACT math. I scored a 32 on math on my first ACT without studying, and after studying I scored a 31.

I’ve noticed that the college board changed their correspondences this year so my ACT is now much closer to the SAT score than before. Is it worth it to submit the SAT for the 710?

also, I took a Math 2 subject test and earned a 690. I know it’s not the best score, but will submitting it hurt me? should I submit it?

I’m applying to a wide range of UC from Santa Cruz to Berkeley (i know it’s a long shot)

Thanks!

I would submit both since the UC’s will take the highest total score from a single sitting. As for SAT subject tests, is the Math 2 recommended for your major?

Here is what the UC’s state at Subject tests:

While SAT Subject Tests are not required, some campuses recommend that freshman applicants interested in competitive majors take the tests to demonstrate subject proficiency.

Recommendations for fall 2019 applicants

Remember, these are recommendations, not mandates. You will not be penalized for failing to take the SAT Subject Tests. On the other hand, submission of these test scores (just like submission of AP and/or IB scores) may add positively to the review of your application.