Should I take the AP Environmental Science exam?

<p>I’m a senior, I applied to all of the UCs except Merced, and already got into Riverside. I’m applied to all of them as Undeclared or Undeclared Social Sciences except UC Irvine in which I applied as Public Health Policy. I know there is no way I can get into UC Berkeley or UCLA (my parents made me apply don’t ask) and Davis, Irvine, and SB are maybes for me it depends if my SAT/ACT scores, extracurriculars, and personal statement can save me. The only other UC I know I have a strong chance for is UC Santa Cruz. Will I get credit for the APES exam? Is it worth taking it? I didn’t find it to be the easiest class and I didn’t get an A. I don’t want to waste money on an exam that will not help me and that I won’t do well on, plus on the same day in the afternoon, I will be taking the AP Psych exam which I for sure will get credit for and need and I don’t want to be unnecessarily tired out for that. If it helps, I’m also taking both AP English exams.</p>

<p>You’ll need to check with each campus, but even if you don’t get credit to skip any classes, AP credit is useful for class standing. Better pass times = happier you.</p>

<p>I checked with each campus, most are giving credit specifically for a certain Environmental Science class or something of that nature. However I am not sure if I will ever need that class for my major. Plus I don’t know the difficulty of the exam.</p>

<p>It doesn’t matter if the class is needed for your major. As long as you get unit credit for it, you should take the exam. It will give you a better pass time to choose classes.</p>

<p>^^^this.</p>

<p>Also, my kids took it. It was one of the easier ones, for them.</p>