Should I take the AP test?

<p>after being accepted, will auditing a class second semester of senior year affect your admission to that school? </p>

<p>also, I decided not to take one of the AP tests that I said I would take on my app. So I called the office of admissions earlier today just to ensure that would be no big deal, and he said doing that could be a reason for the school to revoke my admission because it’s considered a change in my app (or something like that). but i remembered reading on a thread here that not taking an AP test wouldn’t make a difference. So…am I safe not taking the test or should I shed the extra $88+late fee and buy the test that I know I’m not gonna pass just in case?</p>

<p>How much is the late fee?</p>

<p>the late fee is $50</p>

<p>Wait, we had to tell them if we planned to take an AP Test? I don't remember there was a place on the app for that (only for ACT/SAT)</p>

<p>I think what office of admissions is referring to is if you drop a CLASS that you told them you planned to take. That could cause you to be rescinded. But according to the UCs, they do not use AP tests for admission and so not taking a test should not affect you whatsoever.</p>

<p>Just take the test. At this point, it can only help you!</p>