Should I wait to see if I have a chance to get in?

Alright so I applied to Texas A&M and I really want to go but I also have offers for money from other schools that I need to respond to soon or I’ll loose them, and they are binding so if I accept them I have to go. But I really want to go to A&M but I won’t know if I’m in until it’s too late to get the money elsewhere. Basically I want to know if I even have a shot in getting in through the review application I know that they care most about test scores and rank and neither of mine are super good.
My rank is in the top 28% with a 4.0 gpa
SAT breakdown
math 630
Reading 620
Writing 520
ACT composite 29

I know they won’t look at this as much but I also was in marching band all four years of high school and was in National honor society for two years. I got the presidential volunteer service award at the bronze level. I am president of a service organization. I also put that fact that I was homecoming president but I know that won’t do anything for but I figured it couldn’t hurt to add.

I should also add that this year I am tasking 6 Ap classes and took 3 my junior year.

I basically want to know if I even have a chance to get in or I’m wasting my time and should accept scholarships elsewhere. I really want to go but I need to take money if Don’t have a chance. I’m willing to take the chance however. If it is there.

Which schools?

Texas A&M at college station

Oh I see you mean the other schools. Smaller ones that most people haven’t heard of. They are great, just not were I particulalry want to go.

I’m curious to see what people have to say because we have similar stats. My class rank is 23% and I have a 29 ACT, so I am a review admit. When did you apply? Because hopefully our ACT scores are good enough to be accepted in the mid-january round which should be sometime around the 15th. I feel like if review applicants aren’t accepted in January and applied early then they most likely got blinn team or gateway…

If you have a pressing time frame, you can go to texags.com and ask the admissions representative to check your file. He also lists all his contact information. go to texags.com, forums, academics, first post. you can email or sign up for an account and post.