Shout Out

<p>A shout out to Allison Verhine at the Honors College.</p>

<p>She is incredible and goes above and beyond what other colleges have done for our family to be sure DS gets 110% out of his visits.</p>

<p>Any perspective families of Honors Students planning to visit, please be sure to contact her. </p>

<p>We cannot believe the friendly, individualized attention she brings to the process.</p>

<p>Second. She was so impressed that we traveled so far to visit, making sure everything went smoothly. She even remembered us by name almost a year later when we saw her during move-in week.</p>

<p>I am working with Susan Alley to arrange my son’s Honors visit. She has been incredibly helpful and responsive.</p>

<p>Our year, we had a wonderful honors rep named Jami Gates. She, too, remembered our names well after our visit. Such a wonderful, sweet, bright young lady. Last I heard, she had moved on to the law school, and I hope some of you get to meet her if you have the pleasure of exploring Bama’s wonderful law school.</p>

<p>yes, dear Jami was excellent, too. She’s now doing her fine work for the Bama Law School recruitment. </p>

<p>I believe that Jami trained Allison. :slight_smile: Allison’s assistant, Susan, is also very dedicated. </p>

<p>those young ladies work very hard.</p>

<p>I totally agree! Susan and Allison were wonderful to us on our visit!</p>