Shuttle Question - Spring Break

<p>I’m still somewhat campus directionally challenged. </p>

<p>What are the chances of my son leaving class ending at 1:50 in Gallalee Hall and making it to the shuttle departure area and on the 2:00 shuttle?</p>

<p>He is waiting to hear on a private ride but looking for alternate arrangements in case that doesn’t work out. </p>

<p>I tried to book Tony’s Taxi for my son and two others but the time didn’t work out (one boy has class until 2:50). Does anyone have a ride already booked through Door to Door at 3:00? I was thinking that I could try them, especially if we can get more people to make the cost go down (their website is confusing - but I think I am reading it right in that the larger parties costs are split).</p>

<p>Does your son have a test in that class on that day? If so, it will be all that more difficult as he may be in class until after 1:50. If he can arrange to leave class at 1:30, it would give him time to use the restroom, buy something from the vending machines, and get on the shuttle.</p>

<p>While it is definitely possible to get between those two buildings in 10 minutes, keep in mind that one is supposed to be at the shuttle loading area (the Crimson Ride Transit Hub) 10-15 minutes before the shuttle’s departure time.</p>

<p>No exam. He has Physics lab and syllabus says rec/quiz. He needs to talk to the prof and find out if he can leave a little early if he has to take shuttle.</p>

<p>Hi, I use crown limo and sedan and my son is being picked up at the dorm at 3 pm. It is not yet a shared ride and would welecome the company. Private message me if you are interested and I will give you the number. I have used them all year and they have been great.</p>

<p>My DS also has Physics on Friday and he is just going to miss it. He said a lot of kids probably would. I just can’t take the chance of him missing his flight. I also didn’t want to pay an extra $100 to fly the next day.</p>