Sign of acceptance?

<p>I applied to VT a long time ago and still have not heard back. The date is supposedly April 1st but those who are eligible for honors heard back already. The VT office of financial aid sent my parents and I e-mails requesting more information on our financial status so they can put together a finaid package (needed more than the fafsa offered I guess). </p>

<p>I've been waiting for months eager to hear, so my question is: Could this be a sign that I am in but they are waiting to release the rest of the decisions (including mine) around 25th-1st?</p>

<p>I also heard from some folks this weekend that are starting to hear back from VT on Financial Aid etc. I would take this as a good sign. We haven’t heard anything from VT on Financial Aid…so I’m taking this as a bad sign for us.</p>

<p>VAHokie12 - I wouldn’t take that as a bad sign necessarily. We just heard back regarding Honors last week. Perhaps VT didn’t have any need for further information regarding your application for financial aid.</p>

<p>We received an email a few weeks ago asking us to update our income tax filing status. The email also said not to send any additional papers. They would request them if needed. Bad sign?</p>

<p>Hope you are right ChrisTDK…keeping my fingers crossed.</p>