Simmons University- Class of 2025

No, just merit aid in the letter

I got inā€¦ received my letter in the mail along with my cute Beanie hat and super nice scholarshipā€¦ Still its gonna cost a lot. Also a bit apprehensive as I read that Simmons is in the list of the unhappiest campusesā€¦ kids say they are very unhappy there. Lots of concerns with the infrastructure and the food and the staff even the President. I donā€™t want to go to a sad place :O(. So I am thinking about it thoroughly. Good luck everyone.

I was super nervous about this too. I visited January 2020 right before the pandemic, and I ate on campus and I thought the food was great, I mean it was no five-star restaurant, but for campus food, I thought it was amazing. I also know a few students who go there, and I asked them about the happiness thing as I saw that as well, and she couldnā€™t believe they were ranked that because she loved her experience and said everyone always seemed very happy there. I think lots of those online ranking things are inaccurate, but I understand your concerns.