Simmons University Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Simmons University offers Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Action (EA) deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Simmons University is November 1.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by December 15. Last year, Simmons University admitted 1,483 of the 1,748 applicants who applied Early Action. The acceptance rate was 84.84%. For more information visit the Simmons University page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Simmons University applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Simmons University? Why Simmons University? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Simmons University topics visit the simmons-university tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Simmons University Early Action?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

How does Simmons notify of admission? On the portal it says they won’t update there but will send mail to the student’s address. Does this mean physical mail to the mailbox or email? Our location frequently has delayed mail service and am wondering if my daughter needs to prepare to wait even longer.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t have an answer to your question, but we are waiting too!

2 Likes

She was told that applicants outside the US would be notified via email and in the US it would be postal mail.

3 Likes

Do they mail it out by 12/15 or a few days before?

I was told everyone would be getting an email even US residents

2 Likes

do we know exactly that they will release admissions on the 15th? it says mid December which is very unclear

1 Like

We too are waiting and have the same questions. Hope we will receive the decision mails/emails very soon.

1 Like

Simmons has been so quiet. We are getting a little nervous.

This makes more sense than relying on postal mail.

2 Likes

has anyone received anything yet?

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

no. However heard the results will be released next week

1 Like

Yikes! Aren’t they already on break by then?

I guess, they will probably send snail mails before they go on break. They don’t post results online.

1 Like

I have this vision of someone stuffing a bunch of letters in outgoing mail and then locking up and heading out.

1 Like

Wonder what the reasoning is for this…postal mail doesn’t seem the best way for many people.

My D’s portal just changed to show a deposit due. Should be soon!

1 Like

honestly just convinced they have forgotten at this point

1 Like