Simple question concerning UC gpa....can anyone help?

<p>I am very confused on how to calculate my UC gpa. I recieved a 4 Ds, 2 in english honors and 2 in AP European History. someone told me… “If you got a D in that english class, then made it up and got an A, it simply counts as an A (one class) in your UCGPA calculation. You can look up the rules for this on the UC website.”</p>

<p>So i made up the classes i got Ds in and want to know for sure how I would calculate my gpa??
except idk if it would count because I got a D in english 10 honors and made it up with As in English 10 CP</p>

<p>the A’s in English will replace the D’s completely, I THINK. It may not because one was honors. Like I told you early LOOK IT UP ON THE UC WEBSITE. </p>

<p>The D’s in AP Euro will stay, unless you made them up with an “ap euro” class. If you made them up with a different history class- say regular euro history or world history- then the 2 D’s and 2 A’s count.</p>

<p>D’s and F’s are ignored for UC gpa calculation, if the a-g course is repeated. Since you repeated the course and earned a C or better, you count that grade for UC gpa.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>