Since there is no real news

<p>Might as well get the future Badgers working on their Gopher hate. Because they hate you with all their being.
Enjoy</p>

<p>"I truly hate the Badgers with all my being. Definitely more than any other squad. Plus, I think most people in the 25-40 year old bracket feel the same. WAY too many of them locally... they're obnoxious... and NOTHING used to tick me off more than a MN student rooting for the Gophs at every game, EXCEPT v. Wisconsin. Should be immediately expelled. Plus, they have the 2 most annoying big revenue sports coaches in the NCAA at the same school. Theire success in both sports over the last 15 years makes me want to puke.</p>

<p>An old-timer like Sid doesn't seem to get the hatred- recall his column during the football coaching search where he expressed great suprise at the hate mail he received for his man-love for Paul Chryst and WI coaches in general.</p>

<p>Fact of the matter is, Iowa doesn't really bug me (it's more in fun/jest, whereas I have a true hatred for WI) and I've always enjoyed road trips down to Iowa City.</p>

<p>RANT OVER - with that said and recognized, how in heck's name has Wisconsin been so good at football and basketball?? I DEMAND ANSWERS. Don;'t just respond with D. Shalala either - what the heck did she specifically do besides turn a blind eye to Alvarez' ramptant cheating"</p>

<p>MN</a> dismal v. WI success...please help me understand! - GopherHole Message Board Community</p>

<p>Uw has had the momentum for 15 years and now take the top recruits for fb and bb out of Minnie.(Jordan Taylor, ect.) Might be the Viqueen syndrome, lol. As a UW alum, 80’, based on how well Minnie has made my son feel welcome, an instant decision, with the exact opposite happening at Madison re this silly postponed stuff, I feel like He should go to Minnie. He feels like he has been asked to the prom but only if a hotter date is not found in the meantime. Drop the postponed deal and just say rolling admission with a 3/15 deadline on decisions. Geez</p>

<p>Many similar schools do postponed decisions. Michigan, Wash U, UVa, and on and on. This has been the system for years at UW. Why change it? They are giving their first indication of welcome to the top students in the app pool so I’m sure the already admitted students are feeling the same love yours is from U MInn. He will hear the same time he would have if they did not defer.</p>