Singer/Stamp Scholarship Notification

<p>We didn’t get the Singer either :frowning:
Daughter received the Gables award also (extra $4000 per year for 4 years) and the Foote Fellow.<br>
~Zinc</p>

<p>I got Gables and Foote Fellow. It’s kind of disappointing because I really really wanted the Singer, but still nice.</p>

<p>I got the singer but not the gables award. Are we supposed to get the Gables and the Singer?</p>

<p>Daughter got Singer and is a finalist for Stamps. Very exciting news! Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>^^ Nola, we’ll trade your our Gables for your Singer!!!</p>

<p>Congrats to all. Even if you did not get Singers, the Gables makes it a wonderful scholarship. (Nola- I don’t think you’d get both scholarships. Singer is full tuition and Gables appears to add an extra $4K to the scholarship you already rec’d.)</p>

<p>Foote Fellows is wonderful and I can’t say enough positive things about it. Those who got it are very,very lucky.</p>

<p>Congratulations to all future 'Canes.</p>

<p>Im definitely satisfied with the singer. Im glad my college search is finally over.</p>

<p>Can everyone who got their decisions and posted put up their stats and what they got? Or are the decisions completely based on interview?</p>

<p>I just got the Gables and Foote Fellow too… Miami is still on the list, but now I have to wait for other decisions. Congrats to everyone who got the Singer</p>

<p>i got singer with a 35 ACT, 4.0 UW/4.74 W, 1/267, National merit finalist from Louisiana, varsity baseball & cross country, NHS, 100+ hours community service, & a bunch of other small EC’s</p>

<p>I don’t know how important the interview was, but I felt that I either did a really good job or a terrible job. Im glad that Dean Bachas was my interviewer cause i felt like i could have a comfortable conversation with him.</p>

<p>When is the second interview for the finalists of Stamps Scholarship?</p>

<p>Anybody who interviewed for HPME get the Singer/Stamp?</p>

<p>Yes, I interviewed for the HPM and received the Singer Scholarship this week.</p>

<p>Can you post your stats, if you don’t mind?</p>

<p>Yeah sure. 36 act, 1490/2270 sat, 4.0 uw, school doesn’t rank, football, weightlifting, leadership and religious ecs, started altar serving club, shadowed ophthalmologist one summer, worked with university of central Florida professor for bioinformatics, researched in developmental biology lab at UM. Brother is in HPM at UM, but not Singer. I don’t know what else people usually put for stats but ask if needed. Did you get Singer?</p>

<p>No Singer here. :-(</p>

<p>and1rams14,</p>

<p>Did you apply for th HPM this year? Please pm me when you see my private message. I have very similar stats like yours. I need to ask you few qns. Thanks</p>

<p>i got stamps!!! i had my interview last week and was notified today! sooo excited!!
thank you Mr. Stamps!!!</p>

<p>Congrats April! Could you post your stats if you don’t mind? Thanks!
~zinc</p>

<p>yeah, i have a 35 act 750 on two SAT subject tests top 1% of public, midwest high school…lots of community service leadership</p>