Sir help!

<p>So I was really indecisive about whether I should go to UCLA or UCSB and I waited until the last minute to decide (literally 11 PM on May 1st.) Anyways I decided to choose UCLA, but because my friend had logged in a few days ago and clicked save password and I was unaware of this, my computer tweaked and I was unable to log in. I began to freak out and took it as a “sign” that maybe UCSB was right for me after all so I SIRed at UCSB (in retrospect this was really really dumb.) Now I seriously regret that decision. Does anyone know if there is anyway that I can change my decision. I already emailed the admissions adviser telling them what happened and asking if they would accept my SIR. I will copy the email below just in case that helps anyone, but the email said more or less the same story I just wrote above. Is there any hope for me? I would really appreciate the help.</p>

<p>“I was admitted for the Fall 2010 quarter, but due to computer error last night, I was unable to complete my SIR by the May 1st deadline. I had almost completed the SIR and SLR forms on April 30th, but I was admittedly very anxious about accepting the admissions offer and left the form 94% complete to have one more night to think about my decision. The next day I was still undecided about which school to choose, so I waited until late in the evening on May 1st to complete the form. Unfortunately, I was unable to access my form due to computer error, panicked and submitted my SIR to UCSB, my second choice, because I was able to access UCSB’s website and I was afraid I would not be admitted to either schools had I not completed the form for UCSB. I’m sure you understand the emotional strains one must endure when deciding which college to attend, and I’m sure you realize the fragile emotion state I am currently faced with by my inability to accept UCLA’s offer for admission in 2010. Now that I am in this situation, I am desperate to know if there is anyway to change my statement of intent to register from UCSB to UCLA despite the May 1st deadline. I realize the inconvenience is troubling, but under the given circumstances I would greatly appreciate if my statement of intent to register would be considered for the Fall 2010 quarter. Thank you.”</p>