Skidmore College Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Applying to Skidmore College in 2022? This is the spot for the future class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

How do your application stats compare to the students accepted last year? Take a look at the info below and then share your stats, activities and more.

Skidmore College 2021 Admissions Statistics
Admitted Students in Top 10% of Graduating Class 33%
Mean SAT Score 1312
Admissions Test Policy Submitting test scores is optional
Applicants Submitting SATs 49%
Applicants Submitting ACTs 24%
Waitlist Yes

A Note on Admissions Data: We get our data from Peterson’s. If some of the numbers look off, this wiki-post allows registered CC members to edit, update, or add relevant info, like admissions and decisions dates and additional stats. If you have updated statistics from a trustworthy source, feel free to update this post. Click Edit in the lower right corner to add info or make changes.

To learn more about academics, student Life, tuition and aid, or at admissions at Skidmore College, visit their school profile on CC College Search.

2 Likes

Any word on when RD decisions will be released?

Last year it came out March 17th

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be a trend, so I am not sure. These are the dates for the past 4 years:
2018: 23rd Friday
2019: 12th Tuesday
2020: 18th Wednesday
2021: 15th Monday

So maybe this Monday?

Yes that’s what I’m thinking, either way sometime this week!

3 Likes

Anyone think it is today?

Not sure, I checked last years forum and they just release the status update, no prior information.

Still nothing!

Decisions have been released.

1 Like

Yep. I just got my decision 2 minutes ago by email.

accepted :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

stats?

I just got accepted too!

4 Likes

My D was waitlisted. I think she accepted the waitlist offer. I honestly thought she’d be outright rejected–she’s a good student but not tippy top and hasn’t visited the school. Also asked for money!

Waitlisted. Oh well. Good luck to all!

S accepted! Very happy, will be looking at visiting, although my hubby complained about “water damaged building facades” or something silly when they visited :rofl:

4 Likes

B-g twins both waitlisted. Ugh 1470;91.5 gpa and 1420; 100gpa. We know one girl who got in but dk stats

What do you mean “accepted waitlist offer”

Sorry to hear. Maybe they thought they weren’t likely to matriculate? Just a thought. If it’s truly their top choice, perhaps join the WL and write a plea.

1 Like