Skidmore ED1 2025 Thread

No, I just got an email saying that it’ll come out by the December 9. I actually emailed after the deadline, like around the 24th, but I was somehow still put in round one. I guess it’s because the deadline was closer than February

Yea sure! I was super attracted to Skidmore because they allow you to figure out what it is you truly want to do without boxing you in. A lot of the interdisciplinary courses are also super amazing and the atmosphere is not competitive. Of course the campus is gorgeous as well as the surrounding Saratoga area! Overall seems like the right place for me!

Yeah that was another thing that drew me in. I hope you all get in.

Guys, I emailed the admission office and the decisions will be out of the end of tomorrow. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

What attracted me was I just got the vibe it was the place for me and where I belonged for the next 4 years.

1 Like

Anyone know how competitive Ed 1 applications were this year?

I’m not sure but they said that they accept 50% of the freshman class from Ed and the other from RD. So I guess it’s less competitive than RD. On U.S News and World Report it says 58% acceptance rate.

I heard this year they may admit 60% of class off 2025 through ed

I heard the decisions were coming out tomorrow but one of my recommendation letters was submitted late (Nov 28). Do you guys think I’ll get my decision later because of it? I hope not since I really wanna know my decision but ahh I think I probably will…

I think you’ll get your decision the same time, but email to make sure.

Hello! I am Rejin from Nepal. I am extremely excited and scared as well because of the approaching ED1 notification round. Can anyone share their experience or more specifically the mental storm they are going through right now?

Hello everyone!

I am a current first-year at Skidmore, if any of you have questions about Skid, feel free to message me or just ask on the message board!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m also anxiously waiting for the results. Best of luck to you guys!!

4 Likes

Are we sure it’s today?

5 Likes

Idk I haven’t heard anything yet

I haven’t heard anything either…

Has anybody come up with an update of date of decision?

Check your portals y’all! I just heard back. Good luck to everyone!!!

Sounds like good news for you? seems no one else has heard yet or live in a different time zone so already asleep?