SLU class of 2023

Weekends of 2/15 and 2/22

@bhilker I’m from northern Virginia! They left a voicemail and said that they haven’t gotten around to telling everyone yet, but that everyone should be receiving an email today with all the info

Does anyone know how many are invited to interview and how many actually receive the scholarship?

From last year’s posts it sounded like 500 ? Could that be though? That’s 250 per weekend!!

@pun2018 Did you receive an e-mail today? I haven’t gotten anything yet.

We received email sent from admissions at 5:30p

Got an email about pres scholarship today, as well as a phone call. Email was sent about 6:30 eastern time and my admission counselor said over the phone that everyone should’ve gotten the email today. I’m being interviewed the second weekend!

Me too! Is the second weekend Feb 21-23?

Does anyone know if the presidential scholarship correlates with the med scholars program?

Yes, second weekend is Feb 21-23

No, pres scholly weekend has got nothing to do with MSP

@Blore2023 and @pun2018 -
We are scheduled for the first weekend but may need to request to change to the second weekend. Is it also until Saturday afternoon 2.15pm?

Yes, also until 2:15p but can likely be worked out with them in advance to leave early

Thank you, appreciate you answering

@COboysmom, sorry I misstated above… they require attendance at the closing session until 2:15p and may “not” depart campus before 2:30p. Please plan accordingly.

does anyone know how good the pre med scholars program is?

Anyone going 2/14 to 2/16. DS is spending the Thursday night in the dorms, would love to connect with other parents that will be there. We are staying in the Drury Inn so we don’t have to rent a car.

Anyone know if nursing decisions have been communicated yet?

Hello, I am an international student and I just got my acceptance email Tuesday. Since then, I have been trying to verify my login account but I can’t seem to get through to the helpdesk by phone or email

Daughter is so excited . Received her invite for med scholars yesterday.
Slu snail mail can be slow indeed .