SLU class of 2023

Had meeting with local admissions rep yesterday. Jack Evans is the east coast admissions officer.
He is a very nice man. Very helpful with any Slu related questions.
He explained the financial aid package and payment options so well. He also answered questions my daughter had about her studies ,housing ,study abroad options being premed.
It leaves a parent with a good feeling that SLU will be a supportive environment for your child to thrive.

Reach out to your local admissions officer for unanswered questions and concerns you may have about SLU.

Does anyone know when we will hear about results for the presedential scholarship?

It should be in the next few days. Last years results indicated they got calls starting the 10th but were projected to know by the 16th. Hoping to know by the end of the week.

Dhruv12345, on the Slu pres scholar thread, someone said they found out Friday. Her daughter got the scholarship. I called Thursday and was told we should hear by Monday (today!)

My D received her acceptance package today. She was accepted and received the Momentum Scholarship. Very excited.

has anyone received decisions from the honors college yet?

My D got into Honors.

My DS has joined biomedical engg at slu. Anyone here going to SLU from Chicago northwest suburbs ?

@Anximom There is a Facebook group for SLU Chicagoland Parents