Smith and Ogg

<p>Suggestions/advice in choosing the two? Should I stay away from them?</p>

<p>I would highly suggest them. They are both brand new and so the facilities are better compared to the other dorms. The rooms are bigger and don't have the 'old building smell' like most of the other dorms do. The bathroom:student ratio is much better and Smith also has its own cafeteria. They are both right next to the SERF, which is a definite plus. The downside is that they cost more, but other than that, they're great.</p>

<p>These are my top two as well. I put Ogg number 1 just because I like the building better, but I don't think there's a big difference. I have a feeling that I'm going to be put in Sellery or Witte because Ogg and Smith are going to be too high in demand. They are more social, so again it's not a big difference if I get one of those.</p>

<p>Anyways, anybody have any idea what are our chances are of being put in Ogg or Smith?</p>

<p>It might not be the best option, because a majority of the students there are sophomores and up. These upperclassmen have already established friendships and their own groups, so it may be tough to make friends out of the gate. It's also pretty tough to get them anyway.</p>

<p>Wow my name is Vlad, too!</p>

<p>Ha, That's funny ^</p>