Smith Class of 2027 Official Thread

congrats! would you mind sharing your daughter’s stats? thank you!

1 Like

hi everyone, could people who apply for financial aid tell me if they have a “terms and conditions” tab in their NetPortal? I used to have one until a few days ago ago and it showed up back in December when before I was deferred from ED1. I’m really scared that they took it out because i’m rejected. The tab used to have info about how “my” financial aid award was determined

I know someone who has this tab still.

But I wouldn’t think it means much, since it is just boilerplate language. And I don’t think you can guess admission status from it because it could be gone because they are working on your package, right?

We still have “Documents & Messages”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Downloadable Forms” in the drop-down from “Menu” in that financial aid portal. Is that what you mean? When the “Terms and Conditions” is clicked, it’s just a bunch of definitions of financial aid terms, but it doesn’t seem personalized or anything like that.

1 Like

We have it on my daughters

1 Like

My daughter is applying RD and right now I just see Document & Messages and Downloadable Forms. I don’t know if Terms & Conditions was there before.

1 Like

Email arrived - RD decisions Friday 3/24 between 3pm-5pm ET. Good luck all!

1 Like

i guess i didn’t think about it that way, thank you, it brings me a little hope!

2 Likes

Daughter didn’t receive this email. It came from Smith admissions?

1 Like

Yes, my daughter got one from Smith Admissions stating that they will be releasing on the 24th

So weird. This is the second school where she didn’t receive the decision date email. Not in Spam or trash. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

My D is pretty sure she had this option before but it’s not there now. It wasn’t info specific to her, but general FA language as others have noted. No idea why it would disappear.

My daughter still has terms and conditions on hers…just definitions like others have…

1 Like

My daughter’s disappeared as well.

I feel like it’s just causing unnecessary stress to worry about this. Prob just a glitch.

3 Likes

Good luck everybody tomorrow!

4 Likes

Thanks. Thought it was happening today…then I got hit with the realization of another 24 hrs😫

any changes in the portal?

1 Like

No changes here…

So nervous. Last weekend was a little rough and my daughter could use some good news today.

4 Likes