Smoking?

<p>Hey, I'm coming to UM this year, and I heard its a non smoking school. Does that mean no smoking anywhere indoors only? Can I smoke outdoors on campus? Are there many smokers there?
And how easy is it to get weed there?</p>

<p>There are a few smoking zones on campus with plans to make the entire campus smoke free over the next few years.</p>

<p>Plan on quitting - it’s bad for you y’know…</p>

<p>haha I am planning, just wondering. Don’t wanna get in trouble now do I. Thanks!</p>

<p>There’s no smoking in buildings and there are designated areas outside for smokers. You aren’t supposed to smoke outside those areas. Does that mean I never get stuck behind someone smoking on the way to class? No, but it’s incredibly rude and it ****es me off.</p>

<p>Joe Camel says smoking is coo!</p>

<p>it’s becoming a “smoke-free” campus next year but I highly doubt they will have any way to control it, a lot of students here smoke cigarettes, especially since we have a lot of international students and smoking cigarettes is more common and accepted in foreign countries.</p>

<p>Just to answer your question and not to offend anyone- it is very easy to get/find weed here. The best smoking shot is right outside the Hecht dorms where literally groups of 20 students could be found just hanging out and smoking weed, so if that is your interest you won’t have an issue.</p>