So how's the weather?

<p>^Philosophy students do exceedingly well getting into med school.</p>

<p>Another question (SORRY)! For my test scores, am I supposed to go to College Board and pay to send them to Alabama?</p>

<p>OMG. I think I made a mistake on my application!!! Where it said “planned/actual” graduation date, I put May 2014, and it showed up as May 1st 2014, even though I graduate on the 28th!!! Is that bad!!! :frowning: I already submitted the application and sent them an email explaining it!!!</p>

<p>wontgetin - Admissions offices have probably seen it all. If you are truly worried give them a call and set your mind at ease. Then take time to acknowledge the great things about yourself. Independence to find a path for towards your future on this forum. Courage to apply to college on your own. These are not things to be taken lightly. Be proud of yourself. I think any college will be lucky to have you.</p>

<p>Thanks. I am still very nervous! And ca n someone tell me how they sent in their transcript!? Should I do it or have my counselor do it?</p>

<p>Also, are there things to do for non-Greek students. I know they make up most of the school’s population, but do Greeks have more fun? I have no interest in being one, but I want to have fun and make friends and go to parties (that don’t have to be Greek) Do non-greek students even throw their own parties? What can you do around town at night? Are there clubs, restaurants, theaters, etc?</p>

<p>Do you have official transcripts that are sealed? If so, you can send those in…otherwise, your GC has to do it</p>

<p>Yes, I have it electronically and on paper. But do I send them in the mail or over the internet?</p>

<p>OMG. They received my application!!! I just need to send in my transcript (do I send it (paper) in the mail?). This is so awesome!!!</p>

<p>I don’t know if there is an electronic process, but here’s how you send them in snail mail…</p>

<p>Have your most recent official high-school transcript sent to The University of Alabama, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Box 870132, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0132.</p>

<p>Our school uses Naviance. If you have that then just logon and request your transcripts be sent.</p>

<p>Hey guys! I filled out a request to send my transcript! </p>

<p>ANyway, I was thinking about my intended major. I picked criminal justice, but I don’t have any intention in going into law or anything related. I want to eventually go to medical school, but if I don’t get in, I don’t know if I will really have many career choices with a CJ major. What is a good major to have that I can fall back on if medical school doesn’t work out?</p>

<p>***I would prefer a major for the “less smart” people. I don’t really understand math so I can’t have a major there… :-/</p>