So, I thought this was pretty cool........

<p>I logged into myUM and clicked on the view required documents link and saw that my status has finally changed. It says, "Your application has been sent to the admission committee for review. We appreciate your patience during this time and will mail your admission notification according to the application option you chose." I know it doesn't mean a whole lot but it's exciting to know that I'm gonna get a decision within the next three weeks!!!! I'm kinda nervous though. <em>holds breath until admissions decision comes out.......holds breath too long......starts to turn blue........starts to turn purple..........blacks out</em> XP</p>

<p>Did you apply EA? My status has been that way for quite some time now...</p>

<p>Yeah, I applied for early action. I don't know though. Maybe my status has been like that for a while too. I just haven't checked the website for a while.</p>

<p>Ah, probably the case. I have been checking it frequently, so I've noticed everything.</p>

<p>I have the same thing.</p>

<p>I wish I would've applied ED, RD takes so long. It will be the last school I hear from and I might commit to one of my other schools by then if I get good enough scholarship $</p>