So. if you cannot put in a college course as "CL", then how do they know you took

<p>…that course?</p>

<p>I took the following (UC-transferable) courses at my local community college, with the following purposes:</p>

<p>Spanish 101: it was taken as “Spanish II” (with Spanish II credit) at my school. So, I have completed 2 years of foreign language requirement. received a “B”</p>

<p>Design I: just for the helluvit. received an “A”</p>

<p>Physics 100: to make up the two “D’s” I got from taking AP Physics B at my school. received an “A”</p>

<p>however, when I get to “academic history: course history” part 3 or 4, I try to put in those cc courses. However, there is no “CL” option in the drop down credits menu.</p>

<p>How would the UC’s receive my cc classes then? do I just list those courses under a different credit-label, or would the UC admissions officers see those classes in my transcript they’re supposed to receive?</p>

<p>thanks,</p>

<p>Ken</p>

<p>good grief,</p>

<p>13 views and no replies?</p>

<p>:( </p>

<p>welp.</p>

<p>NEVER MIND, I found the way.</p>

<p>Thank you CCer’s, for the soooo much help i have received! you guys were simply wonderful! :smiley: (yea, right…)</p>

<p>**On a more serious note, for those who do not know how to add their college courses to the application, this is how you do it:[/]</p>

<p>you MUST add the college(s) you attended in the “Academic History” section as a new school.</p>

<p>Then, when you start to list the courses you have attempted (by pressing “modify” on the appropriate year"), scroll to the bottom of that pop-up window to add your courses. the “CL” Option should appear in the drop down menu.</p>

<p>I hope I save at least one senior’s frustrations tonight.</p>