So nervous, son taking MCAT in 40 minutes

<p>And when I texted him a message that I was praying for him, my auto correct said I was pirating him. Lol</p>

<p>Sending him tropical mojo from across the Pacific as we speak. He’ll do fine. Don’t y’all worry none. :)</p>

<p>Very exciting day. Good luck!</p>

<p>I’m hopeful that all of your pirating will work! Good luck to him - I’m sure he’ll do well. He’s had very good preparation.</p>

<p>Prayers coming from KC…Good luck to your sweet son :).</p>

<p>Prayers from the Texas Gulf Coast too!</p>

<p>Thanks for all the kind words. </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Now, the testing has begun. Fingers-crossed!</p>

<p>all apendages crossed!</p>

<p>Good vibes for m2ck’s son!</p>

<p>Can’t wait to hear that he got good results!</p>

<p>Good luck to M2CK’s son. How exciting. I can’t imagine how nervous you must be. I was nervous when my S was only taking the Spanish CLEP.</p>

<p>Lifting up prayers as well. So exciting. Let us know how he does.</p>

<p>You have so much positive karma and a hard working son! He’ll set the standard! Prayers from out west, too.</p>

<p>I think he has about an hour more to go…then wait a month for results!</p>

<p>I wish this was like the GRE and you get the results when you’re done.</p>

<p>best of luck! :)</p>

<p>Fingers and toes crossed!! Good luck!!</p>

<p>He just called. He thinks he did okay. He actually thought it was fun. (lol…that’s the last thing I would think is fun…)</p>

<p>now, the wait begins.</p>

<p>BTW…he called back and said that he felt an amazing calm feeling when he sat down…I think it was the prayers from all.</p>

<p>I’m glad this is behind him! (See - positive vibes about the score!)</p>

<p>Congrats and good luck! The waiting part is the worst.</p>

<p>I’m sure your son did well on the MCAT. That said, he’d likely appreciate a cake or his favorite dinner when you get to see him again. Keep us updated on where he decides to attend medical school.</p>