So this is what Alabam is all about

<p>Congrats on all those wonderful accomplishments! I am on the Vandy campus everyday so feel free to contact if you need any local intel for the summer.</p>

<p>Congratulations, that’s amazing! Northwestern is my top choice right now, but Alabama is tempting me with all the money they are offering. And the weather’s better :wink: I actually know an ADPi, but they go to a different school, which is weird since I don’t know many sorority girls (Considering I’m in High School).</p>

<p>RobD…thank you! We are still trying to wrap our heads around all of this. She has several meeting this (Yikes during finals) and so we will know more then. She will need to alter her Spring schedule and so that will happen January 8.
Crimsonstained7…our oldest DD seriously considered Northwestern (G’ma went there, was a KD…G’pa went there for his doctorate in theology) but ended up at Columbia as an engineering major (she has never used the degree…went straight in to film and tv production). We looked again with the DD that’s at Alabama but her brother was at Loyola just down the road and she did not want to be in the same area as he was. Good luck…Bama is a great place.!</p>

<p>Wow. Just Wow. What an amazing result to the days and weeks of nail biting and hoping! You D is an amazing young lady who should be a role model to everyone heading to Alabama. I will be sharing this thread with DD2 when she gets hoe tonight!</p>