So when do Admission decisions come out?

<p>hmmm …</p>

<p>Earliest nonRegents is ~January to February. This is usually Irvine, which releases decisions in bundles, Riverside, and I think Merced/UCSC. UCLA engineering students get a letter mid February which is an unofficial admission (although apparently people DO get rejected even when receiving it). Official admissions come in March, with UCSB coming out early half of March and UCSD mid-later half. Last year, UCLA and UCB came out on the same day (LA was 1 hr earlier) on March 29th I think, although the year before, UCLA came out ~17th. The last batch of Irvine admissions comes out by March 29th as well. Berkeley always comes out the last week.</p>

<p>hmm i see. Bundles.. so are they random or do people with better "stats" get in first..?</p>

<p>I think people who have all parts of the application completed first, ie not missing SAT scores.</p>

<p>I have the impression that it's random, although if you really want to, you could probably find the thread from last year on the Irvine website. People at my school with good stats did seem to get their admissions first though, although it probably is just coincidental.</p>

<p>I remember Irvine releasing their decisions in waves. It was really nerve-wracking waiting to hear form them. I think I found out around the 17th or 18th of March.</p>

<p>Davis said that they would release decisions in the middle of the month, and I found out midnight on the 15th, which was nice because I at least had some idea.</p>

<p>I can't honestly remember when I heard from LA... pretty sure it was at the very end of the month. </p>

<p>Good luck, though, to everyone who just applied! College applications are no fun, and waiting for decisions is even harder. I can definitely empathize, but you'll get there. Just enjoy the rest of your senior year--it only happens once!</p>