So When Will The Site Crash?

<p>Hey peoples I’m facing my outline of my personal statement right now but am waay to tired to start writing it. In previous years has the site survived the last two days? I finished all other parts of the application. </p>

<p>Also minor question do I report ALL AP scores (I may have failed one… or two)? Including ones I plan to take this year?</p>

<p>Yes, the site doesn’t really lag until the last 30 minutes (from my research) or doesn’t lag at all if your internet isn’t bad. You report the AP scores you got but you can choose which scores you wish to send. BUT if you failed more than 1 AP exam, I HIGHLY recommend that you report one of your failed exams. </p>

<p>I talked to one of those admission counselors and it looks really bad if you, let’s say, took 3 AP classes, failed 2/3 and reported only 1. It’s like “hey, this kid only took 1 AP exam what a waste of taking the other 2 classes” because if you don’t send in your failed scores, they automatically assume you didn’t want to take the test.</p>

<p>Okay thanks so on the self-report part I’ll self report the 1 and the 2 that I got (10th grade grr)? I got 3+ on all others. And I didn’t know you had to actually send scores do I have to do that by the deadline?</p>

<p>And apparently on the uc site it says they won’t use low AP scores against you.</p>

<p>

You self-report AP scores on the application and then, after acceptance and after you have selected which school you will attend, you arrange to have your AP scores sent to the university you will attend.</p>

<p>It is most convenient to choose the school you have decided to attend as an automatic score recipient when you take your May, 2014 AP tests - that way there is no additional charge for the score reports. (Remember, you will have committed to a university by May 1st, 2014 so you will know the school that you will attend by then.)</p>

<p>Yes, self-report those but you don’t actually send the scores until you get accepted.
The UC sites also says they don’t use your race against you on the optional section, but hey, who’s to say. >_></p>