So who are you pulling for

<p>in the national championship game? I ran into an Auburn fan here in Illinois right before Bama played Notre Dame last year. He told me that normally he hates Bama and roots against them, but when Bama is playing a non-SEC team in the national championship, he of course would pull for Bama in order to root for the SEC. That seems like an appropriate attitude to me, so I’ll be cheering on Auburn, as foreign as that seems.</p>

<p>hmm … depends. if it is my lifelong enemy team, i would still want them to lose. if it is a team that doesn’t matter to me, i would want them to win.</p>

<p>in the case of auburn, i would think most UA folks would want them to lose … no matter what!</p>

<p>I will always pull for an SEC team in the National Championship Game. We have lots of Auburn friends. Not going to go as far as saying “War Eagle”…oops I just did.</p>

<p>I am ONLY pulling for auburn in order to make Alabama look better than FSU and the rest of the conferences. If FSU were to win then they would think they could trump Bama. It would also make others think the SEC is weaker than it really is. </p>

<p>That is the ONLY reason why I want auburn to win. Make FSU mincemeat and prove that they ain’t all that.</p>

<p>Just looked on ESPN. I am for sure rooting for auburn after reading the headline!!!
They want the SEC streak broken. H E L L NO!!!</p>

<p>No way in hell do I want the barners to win. No way in hell do I want FSU to win. I say we send in our guys to play against them both. We could take 'em.</p>

<p>Ask your coach…He’s a class act guy! And I don’t know if he’s made a statement on this but I’ve seen him interviewed on some other calls… I’d hope he’d pull for Auburn.</p>

<p>If a giant hole could open up and swallow up the field at the start of the first quarter, that would be AWESOME!</p>

<p>If it was played in Florida - that could likely happen!</p>

<p>[Travis:</a> Ranking the 10 BCS bowl teams from best to worst | FOX Sports on MSN](<a href=“College Football News, Scores, Standings & Stats | FOX Sports”>College Football News, Scores, Standings & Stats | FOX Sports)</p>

<p>It is nice to see someone has some sense.
This makes more sense.</p>

<p>As a long time Gator and a new Crimson Tide Fan I am hoping for a TIE! :-)</p>

<p>And yet - we were all laughing at this on September!</p>

<p>[Auburn</a> rated No. 1 in early-season computer ranking used in BCS formula | al.com](<a href=“http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2013/09/auburn_rated_no_1_in_early-sea.html]Auburn”>Auburn rated No. 1 in early-season computer ranking used in BCS formula - al.com)</p>

<p>Just thought I’d leave you with a chuckle!</p>

<p>The SEC hatred, just a sign of jealousy, is making me want auburn to win even more. To just lay out FSU like no one has ever seen before.</p>

<p>I’m rooting for Auburn. What is good for the SEC is also good for Bama. Money in the coffers of the SEC and promotion of the schools through the ads that will run, benefits all of the member universities.</p>

<p>Being from Ohio, I am just so glad the Buckeyes lost and will not be playing for the National Championship game.</p>

<p>As much as it pains me to cheer for Auburn, I would really like to see the Championship title stay in the state of Alabama and the SEC.</p>

<p>I’m hoping that some wild thing disqualifies Auburn and then Bama goes. :)</p>

<p>I do not want Auburn to win because if Bama wins and Auburn loses, then Bama will have a final ranking higher than Auburn.</p>

<p>Never pulling for those orange and blue 'barners. Never ever.</p>

<p>I have a lot of respect for Auburn University, but too many of their fans are a rather classless bunch when they win. I’ll admit that Bama fans, including myself, are not the best losers, but most Auburn fans are terrible winners. Plus, for years, Auburn spread untrue propaganda about UA, that drove more of the best and the brightest Alabama high school students away from Tuscaloosa. So, it is hard for me to pull for em.</p>

<p>I just cannot root for either team.</p>