So who are you pulling for

<p>Too bad Auburn didn’t lose to Missouri, then Bama would still be going to the championship game. I heard a couple of years ago and I think it is true, that the two top ranked teams will stay the two top ranked. They may switch, but the championship game won’t cause either to fall out of the top two.</p>

<p>Like we say in the Bluegrass state when Loserville wins the NCAA tourney. “They’re number 1 in the country, number 2 in the state.” Same with Alabama and Auburn.
But I’ll cheer for Auburn to keep the trophy in the SEC.</p>

<p>that the two top ranked teams will stay the two top ranked. They may switch, but the championship game won’t cause either to fall out of the top two.</p>

<p>I think that may be true if the BCS loss means that the team only has one loss. However if Auburn loses, it will have two losses. </p>

<p>HOWEVER…when ND lost to Bama, ND dropped to #4 even tho it only had one loss. </p>

<p>I think that if Auburn loses and has two losses, it will drop to 4 or below. IF Bama wins, it will be #2.</p>

<p>^</p>

<p>Also, when Oregon lost to Auburn for the BCS, Oregon dropped to #3.</p>

<p>Of course we have to root for our SEC family member against the outsider! This is not even a question.</p>

<p>Not rooting for either team, which means I’ll be in bed early.</p>

<p>^
Sure it’s a question…and for some, the answer is support the SEC family member, and for the others, it’s “no way, no how.”</p>

<p>May the best team win. May no one get hurt.</p>

<p>What Auburn did in football this year is absolutely amazing. It will make the Tide that much better next year.</p>

<p>Tomahawk Chop all the way baby. Roll Seminoles Roll!</p>

<p>I find myself torn. On one hand, I’d rather cut my own arm off than root for that cow school on the other side of the state. And they’re really poor winners.</p>

<p>On the other hand, there’s conference pride, and the fact that Jameis Winston and his all-but guaranteed Heisman really rustles my jimmies. Also, Auburn’s offense *<strong><em>es me off. I mean it really *</em></strong>es me off. It’s frustrating to watch because it’s basically 4 different plays run three different ways each, and I don’t think FSU can stop it.</p>

<p>I agree with cleonard- frustrating to see Auburn do the same play over and over again with such success.</p>

<p>The FSU fans are getting a little annoying down here, quite honestly.</p>

<p>My oldest D is an FSU grad and even she has made my eyes roll lately. I am a UMiami grad and with out recent performance I can’t say very much. :(</p>

<p>I am with a few others here. I can’t root for either team. If you make me choose, I would support the SEC. </p>

<p>I am proud of AJ for winning the Maxwell award on Thursday. It would be great and against the odds to win the Heisman. But here’s to hoping he wins it anyway. RTR!!</p>

<p>Roll Seminoles Roll. All I care about is winding up ahead of Auburn in the polls. I don’t give a hoot about SEC dominance, I’m going to attend the University of Alabama, not the University of the Southeastern Conference.</p>