So... why haven't I been accepted yet?

<p>I submitted my application on October 4th, and my transcripts and ACT/SAT scores came in the next day. Is there any plausible reason why I haven’t been accepted yet, but people who applied a week or even two after me have?</p>

<p>Check your app status to see if they have received everything. What were your stats?</p>

<p>and my transcripts and ACT/SAT scores came in the next day.</p>

<p>Do you mean you requested that they be sent the next day or are you sure that they arrived at Bama the next day? </p>

<p>Did you get the follow-up email with CWID to set up MyBama and submit the scholarship app?</p>

<p>Check MyBama to see if you have any new links.</p>

<p>You’re a NMSF, you will get admitted; you have high stats. You probably have been admitted. </p>

<p>Let us know if you have those extra tabs on MyBama…student, academics, etc.</p>

<p>It was because I’d never given them an explanation for a disciplinary problem freshman year. Jeeze. Would’ve been nice to know a few weeks ago, considering I’ve had that letter done for ages!</p>

<p>Was there a place on the application for that?</p>

<p>Yes, but I hadn’t realized that I never uploaded it. I emailed it to an admissions rep who’d replied to an email I sent a few days ago–should be all good now.</p>