SOAR questions

<p>I have a couple questions for those who have already been to SOAR:</p>

<p>1) If staying in liz waters, what do we need to bring thats not already mentioned in the confirmation packet? For instance, should I bring sheets and such with me for the bed?
2) What is the overall feel of SOAR? Does everyone just do what's scheduled all day, then go to sleep at night? Or do people generally go out at night?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I didn't stay @ liz, so I can't answer your first question. BUT I can address the second.</p>

<p>If you're taking the placement tests the first day, you're waking up at 6 to tackle the bus system, and then inevitably walking what feels like 20 miles around campus. The last scheduled activity ends @10pm (believe me-- with all the new ppl you're meeting, you're going to want to attend the last activity). By that time, you're pretty darn bushed. I imagine a lot of ppl stay up the rest of the night in liz out of excitement... but you're still going to be pretty tired. Coupled with the fact that y'all have to get up again at 6 and be alert for registering, I doubt many people are going to go out on the town later than 10. I, for one, basically passed out once my head hit the pillow at 11... but I'm somewhat of a pansy too. lol</p>

<p>Walking is good. I never had to worry much about what I ate when at UW because I would walk it off before I got home.</p>

<p>what is the last activity (the schedule says "social activities for students")? Thanks</p>