Some doubt about my application

My school only offers H Coord Science A/B in 9th grade. But, this course isn’t listed in the science section of the academic history section of the application. However, it is listed in the college prep section.

Should I check it off in the college prep section or put it in after selecting “the course I need isn’t shown”. I’m a bit concerned because I don’t want them to think that I didn’t actually take a science course.

I’m also curious about where I need to put down my online course work. I put it into the first section of the Activities, but I previously had it in the “Additional comments” section of the academic history.

I took an online summer course in 2013 given by a University in Germany about competitive strategy and I was admitted to and participated in an online program given by Brown University about entrepreneurship. Where would these go?

For the HS class, it’s probably important to put it where it shows up in the drop down as that must be how it’s classified by the UC. You could double check in the A-G articulation guide. Otherwise you may not get credit for a legit A-G class.

For the online classes, it probably doesn’t make much difference as it’s probably just a qualitative thing the reader needs to see. Unless, of course, they are considered A-G by the UC.