Some questions concerning the UC application fee waivers?

<p>It’s been weeks since I submitted the application, but I still have some questions that bother me.</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Is it alright to enter the 2009 income for the box that determines whether I was eligible for the fee waivers? I know my family income has not changed drastically, and my mom hasn’t figured out the 2010 income and such.</p></li>
<li><p>Do I need to fill in any paperwork to follow up the fee waivers? In the application acknowledgment, it mentioned a college board fee waiver and other methods. What does it mean? I qualified for the SAT and AP exam fee waivers previously.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thanks for any answers, I really appreciate it.</p>

<p>You were supposed to estimate your family’s 2010 income; but if you don’t expect a significant difference, using the 2009 figure is fine.</p>

<p>The little form you filled out was the only thing you needed for the fee waiver. Once you apply the fee waiver to the application fees, you are done. You could have used fee waivers from College Board or other places IF you didn’t qualify for the UC fee waiver. But since you did, you cannot use fee waivers from other sources.</p>

<p>I used the UC fee waiver and applied to UCLA and Cal, but I’m worried that there might have additional paperwork I needed to submit. I never got a confirmation email from UCLA, and I hear that many people are getting theirs right now. Does anyone have any advice for me?</p>

<p>No additional paperwork is needed. You are fine. UCLA is sending out confirmation in batches, you should get something by mid-January.</p>