sooo.. decisions tomorrow?

<p>i was postponed back in december and in the letter it said we would be hearing back BY march 15th, which made me think that we would start hearing back around a week before, like people have in previous years. 1) have any postponed applicants heard back? 2) what time tomorrow do you think they will post the decisions? (because i assume they will all be at the same time since they are releasing them on a single)</p>

<p>Maybe at midnight tonight?</p>

<p>My daughter applied early was deferred, and has not heard anything yet. Her letter did say by early April, I believe.</p>

<p>my letter definitely said by march 15. im bugging out… just tell us already!</p>

<p>the anticipation is killing me!</p>

<p>woohoo no decision -__-</p>

<p>I recently spoke to an admissions rep. She said that the decisions would be made by march 15th. This does not mean that we find out on the 15th. She said that we will find out by the 17th at the latest.</p>

<p>Postponed back in December and am still waiting as well…good luck to everyone and keep us updated within the next few days!</p>

<p>I think we do hear back by today though because the letter said “you will RECEIVE a decision by march 15”, not that a decision will be made by march 15th. So hopefully we’ll hear later today! I know that when a few of my friends and I got deferred we heard at like 6pm so I’m guessing it’ll be around that time again if we do hear today</p>

<p>Arrgh! What a LONG day!</p>

<p>@tothemoonandback when I was postponed I heard back around 8:30 pm (eastern time). I hope it’s earlier than that today</p>

<p>Someone just wrote on the other thread saying they were accepted today and they were postponed. So hopefully well all get good news soon!</p>

<p>The adcoms are having to stay inside working while everyone else was out enjoying the amazing weather.</p>

<p>[url=&lt;a href=“http://instagr.am/p/INFH-pmDeh/]Instagram[/url”&gt;http://instagr.am/p/INFH-pmDeh/]Instagram[/url</a>]</p>

<p>Are we going to find out tonight? Super anxious right now!</p>

<p>Love the pic, Barrons!</p>