Sophie Davis Fall 2021

So glad to read this, I was typing away my reply as soon as I saw your first one without reading this. Very nice, hope you can get this sorted out soon.

2 Likes

Hi !! GUYS I JUST WANTED TO COME HERE AND SAY I HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH SOPHIE NEXT WEDNESDAY at 9:30 AM!

Omg I was so shock !

Don’t worry, don’t think you won’t get a call. You guys will & I am hoping for that too.

I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh my god. I’m so happy for you. A quick question did they call you or give you an email? Congrats once again rock it.

Thank you.
I meant email!

Oh okay. I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

One other question what time did you get the email? I was just shocked that they still send emails this late lol.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m so happy for you!

You got this!!!

2 Likes

I got it 4:49 PM while eating dinner.

Thank you :slight_smile: !!

Congrats!!! Good luck on the interview!!! And you said you have a 93 average!!! Yay! now I feel hopeful.

1 Like

Yes, I had a GPA of 93.
Thank you!!
Yes, everyone here should still be hopeful!

3 Likes

CONGRATS!! youre gonna do so well!!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

OMG the same thing happened to me! The teacher I put for my science letter of rec was my competitive Research teacher and then they emailed me saying that he doesn’t count as a science teacher so I had to ask my AP Chemistry teacher to write a whole letter in one day because their deadline for any submissions were February 5. I then emailed the admissions office asking for an extension and they provided it for me, so as long as you work with them and communicate they are really helpful!

1 Like

Hey so I wanted to update you guys, I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!
I got an email earlier today for next Tuesday at 12:30 pm and I am super nervous lol. I will let you know how it goes once I finish :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yaya!! Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg Congratulations!!! You guys will both rock your interviews, don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: