Sophie Davis Fall 2021

Hey guys,
I hope you are all well. I just want to say it has been an amazing journey as this thread really helped me go through the Sophie Davis process. Regardless if we got interviews or not, at the end of the day if being a doctor is what you dream, then there is countless ways to fulfill that dream. So, I hope those who got interviews get accepted and those who didn’t get interviews just remember something better was written or Sophie Davis wasn’t meant for us. Thank you so much and good luck to everybody.

8 Likes

My CCNY acceptance says that the decision for CUNY school of medicine will be sent out sometime in early April.

1 Like

My VIP page says by april 1

1 Like

I just want to thank the person who made this thread! I’ve been practically lurking through this thread ever since I got my interview email in February. I don’t recall if you were the one who made it, but still thank you to whoever did. It’s really been helpful and I’m glad I finally said something.

2 Likes

Omg hi! @Toor03 made this thread so all thanks go to him/her. Thank you for commenting😁 if you want you could join our group me chat as well, the join link was posted a few days back. Good luck!

3 Likes

Yeah. The link doesn’t work for me.

I will check that out but in the meantime, pm me your # and I’ll add you that way

Try this one
You’re invited to join my group “Sophie Davis 2021” on GroupMe. GroupMe

This one works

1 Like

Did yall just see that argument in the bsmd forum lol…some people

these future doctors are crazy

Yep I saw that… The community here is much nicer.

2 Likes

What BSMD forum to be exact?

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone think we getting responses tomorrow?

Can everyone please update here if they get any decisions?

Yes no problem. You should join our group chat on group me either via the link I posted a few days ago or you can private message me with your phone number and I’ll add you that way.

We might but not too sure. There’s been a trend in previous years for every last Friday of march but we will see. You should also join our group chat! Either use the link I posted a few days back or private message me with your phone # and I’ll add you that way.

Hello all,
Hope you all are doing good.
My Daughter interviewed for the program and her UG is CUNY. I have few questions:

1. Is CUNY the only UG school for sophie davis program?
  2. Are all the kids who go to UG at CUNY from NYC and are they commuters or they still stay in the dorms.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

1. Yes, City College (CCNY) is the only campus for UG of the Sophie Davis Program.
  2. No, not all students are from NYC. Sophie Davis also accepts out of state students. There are dorming options available (at the towers if I’m correct).

Hope this helped and good luck to your daughter!

3 Likes