Sophie Davis Program Application Process 2022-2023

Hello! I noticed there wasn’t a thread for this year’s Sophie Davis admissions cycle so I decided to create one for us to have a place to discuss! Feel free to join!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. My son applied to Sophie Davis for fall 2023. We are waiting to hear back for interview. Has anyone heard back?

I have not heard back, but I submitted my application pretty late.

2 Likes

Application came out really late and they extended deadline. We applied as soon as it opened. Was just wondering if they started interviews. They closed applications on Jan 16th

I submitted my application a few days before the Jan 16th deadline. I have yet to receive an interview either.

1 Like

Is this thread for bsmd?

2 Likes

yes. for Dec 2022 Sophie Davis application… incoming class of 2023. We submitted application beginning of December 2022. Still no word. Praying and waiting for an interview

Waiting to hear back.

Hi everyone! Thank you for starting this channel for Sophie Davis 2023. I have not heard anything yet but I will keep you updated. Thank you for your updates…I do not know anyone who has applied so it’s great to make some new friends. I wish the best for all of us : )

1 Like

Great!

guys i got an interview offer for next week. does any one know how many students they will likely give interviews? i know they usually accept 90. will they accept more than one student from each school?

Are you newyork residents?

1 Like

Congratulations.When did you get the email?

2 Likes

From their stats last year they interviewed like 275 applicants, I think. It might have been a little more or a little less.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! We are still waiting. But got an interview for SUNY upstate medical.

That’s a lot of interviews!!! How do they narrow it down with so many? :weary::weary:

Which feeder school?

Feeder school RIT

Hi guys! Any out-of-state applicants? I know that we are far and few, but I would love to connect and discuss about this process!

yes from long island