Sophie Davis Program Application Process 2022-2023

Yes – I’d love to connect!

Congratulations and good luck on your SD interview and any others you all got!
I only applied to SD…
Crossing all my fingers for an interview for us all, did anyone else hear?

I have not, I’m getting worried. Anyone else?

I would like to think that they do all the in-state interviews first. Just for convenience sake. Are you from New York as well?

Any oos got interview invite? My d is oos and we havent.

Not yet for me. Interview dates go all throughout mid March tho.

Hii! Congrats on getting an interview! I have mine next week - could you tell me what it was like and what kind of questions they ask? I would really appreciate it, I’m so nervous

1 Like

Are u newyork resident?

yes i am

Yes I am

To change the topic a bit, what does everyone like about the Sophie Davis program. For me it’s their mission statement! Serving and representing underrepresented populations in healthcare is very important.

2 Likes

Did you guys all receive a separate email from SD stating that they received the application. I just sent them an email after I submitted my application with a question and they emailed me back saying “received”. Should I email them again?

My teen has an interview for Sophie Davis next week and we’ll be driving from OOS to Manhattan. What is a good place to park nearby? Any tips or recommendations for the interview will also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

May i know what is your state? U can drive there?

Does anyone know when they send their invitation for interviews? Like is there a specific day of the week or do they send you an invite any day? Ik this is a weird question but I’m just wondering.

1 Like

My son just received the email for an interview. We live in Long Island.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Son just completed his interview for Sophie Davis. He received an email last Thursday for an interview today. He is out of school for winter recess, so I think they timed it that way on purpose. He was interviewed by 3 people, one of which was a student. Questions were very personal, and although he felt intimated at first he seemed to have relaxed as the interview process continued. Of course because of nerves he can’t remember a thing about actual question asked. Praying he gets in, but even if he didn’t I’m one proud mama.

4 Likes

Are they only intetviewing instate?
Idk are they still do interview oos and give short notice

I think they would give more time to people out of state. But from what I’ve read the most notice given is 1.5 week.

1 Like