Sophomore dorms?

<p>Looking for dorms with a higher percentage of sophomores. If there is a dorm where there are relaxed and easy-going people, please tell me which one. I don't want to deal with the loud chaos of Sellery/Witte style dorms where people get drunk every night and return at 2:00 AM running in the hallways.
I'm in an off-campus apartment right now as a freshman with three others, looking for dorming next year. Any recommendations? And any tips on how to find people to dorm with? So far, everyone I've met has already made plans and I'm worried that I'm jumping into the housing scene a bit too late again (I seriously thought thinking about Fall 2010 housing in Nov 2009 was way too early)...so, any tips? I wouldn't mind an apartment either, but the price should be reasonable.</p>

<p>All dorms with freshmen will have at least 50% freshmen. There is a no freshmen dorm also. Call Res Halls and ask them your questions. Perhaps Slichter.</p>

<p>I would say Ogg and Smith have higher % of upper classmen just based on the fact that they get first choice and they’re nicer rooms. Also one of the Lakeshore is singles only and has a number of upper classmen. Tripp maybe?</p>