sororities

<p>I'm a freshman at Tech.. can someone tell me a little about each sorority and which ones are the "best" and the "worst"?</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I have a question, if you don't mind. What was your GPA and area you are from, you don't have to name the school, also your SAT scores. Just wondering because my neighbor's daughter is applying to VT for next fall and she's trying to get an idea of someone's gpa and sat scores that they admitted this fall. I know their average is around 3.8, but I'm not finding people with that average. Anyway, if you can help without giving anymore info other than your gpa and sat scores and maybe the major you applied to, that's all we would need. Thanks very much.</p>

<p>I'm from Roanoke, Va.. my gpa was a 3.9 and I got a 2150 on the SAT. I know people with much higher stats and much lower stats here. If you are a legacy it helps!</p>

<p>From a guys prospective:</p>

<p>TriDelt = Some Hott
KKG = Killa Killa Gorilla--Woah.
DeltaZeta = Hott</p>

<p>Tons more sororities...but those are the only ones that kinda stick out in my mind.</p>

<p>i've heard DZ has a reputation for being easy. what about dg and alpha phi?</p>