Sorority Party Thank You Notes?

<p>I had a great time at the parties this weekend and wanted to thank the sororities for the invitation and just an overall good time. I understand that this may be inappropriate and seem like sucking up. However, in one of the houses I met the sweetest, most genuine girl. She added me on Facebook and I thought of just sending her a message telling her the impact she had on me. I’m not just talking about someone who I could hold a conversation with for an hour. This party was the earliest one so I had time to be at the house for an hour and a half+, I ended up talking to her for two hours. She made me feel so comfortable about rush, the university as a whole, as well as the entire sorority life. She also made me realize that not every girl parties and drinks like crazy, as that’s not what I’m into at all. I want to be able to thank her but is a card addressed just to her and sent to the house inappropriate and or in violation of the no contact rules? I know she lives in the house so I was intending to just send it directly there.</p>

<p>The silence period begins May 1. I think a personal note would be lovely. A thank-you note to every sorority hosting you would be great, too!</p>