Sorority Party Weekend

<p>Just rolled in after eleven hours on the road.</p>

<p>Who else is coming???</p>

<p>Any parents want to meet at the hotel capstone for a happy hour Saturday…say from 5-7???</p>

<p>Can an IFC preview weekend mom join you?</p>

<p>I would love to know what you thought of IFC preview weekend. My son could not attend due to spring break travel pans.</p>

<p>You bet!!!</p>

<p>Anyone can drop by, I’d love to see you!</p>

<p>We’re in. Staying at Capstone. DD is out until 9pm. Looking forward to seeing you and D again!</p>

<p>anyone comibg to hotel capstone tonite??? pleade post if yes. let’s do SIX pm if thete is intetest.</p>

<p>Let me know.</p>

<p>Looks like I’ve been included in the boys’ plans tonight. I would have loved to meet everyone. What a beautiful day in Tuscaloosa!!</p>

<p>okay. then Christine and I Re going to eat at Blu Moon BBQ instead. going now if anyone wants to join us</p>

<p>Please give us a report!!</p>

<p>Well, I saw girls in everything from dressy-dresses to strapless/backless/bra-straps showing/way-too-short dresses, to colored pants to blue jeans with boots to shorts to cut-offs with leather flip flops. I saw lots of mint and pastels. Lots of zigzag stripes. But predominately casual dresses with bare legs. Nearly all had on small cross-body purses. Nearly all looked perfectly cute and excited!!!</p>

<p>Girls who attended said that each house had lots of food and (themed) drink but that it was difficult to eat and chat, so little was consumed…better to be able to participate in conversations.</p>

<p>It was easy to come-and-go and the houses expected this of the PNMs and it was not awkward at all.</p>

<p>The weather was perfect and the total lack of humidity was welcome…no hair issues!</p>

<p>All the houses had the PNMs wear name tags and the members wore name tags too.</p>

<p>I think it must have been lots of fun with the opportunity to meet several girls at each house and, depending on your schedule, some time for a few extended conversations. The houses were able to convey some of their personalities and the PNMs able to participate in discussions in a relatively relaxed setting. </p>

<p>PMNs I spoke to had very positive reactions to the private parties and came away from the weekend ready for August ninth to get here ASAP. !!!</p>

<p>I ate at Blue Moon three times in 24 hours. Their pulled pork BBQ, fried catfish and okra and cold draft beer are all outstanding.</p>