Sorority Preview Weekend 2014

<p>Just to be safe, I’ve booked both weekends: Sept 19th and Sept 26th. La Quinta was the only hotel I could find with availability on both weekends.</p>

<p>When would move in be for those going through recruitment?</p>

<p>Again, I’m guessing, but have booked the weekend of August 8th.</p>

<p>We booked the weekend of August 8th too. And the following weekend for Bid Day. Not sure if we will make it for Family Weekend. I need to add a new line item to my family budget for travel to Tuscaloosa!</p>

<p>I hope we love the Microtel, because I just booked for preview, move in, bid day, and anticipated parents weekend. Yikes!</p>

<p>We stayed at the Microtel at our last visit TNMomof3. It is pretty good! We will see you there!</p>

<p>No bacon though.</p>

<p>I will bring bacon. We can cook it in the microwave! LOL!</p>

<p>So after reading the reviews, I’ve cancelled La Quinta and booked Microtel. I’ll bring my own bacon. :)</p>

<p>CC Party at the Microtel! BYOB! Bacon, I mean Bacon…</p>

<p>Ahem.</p>

<p>See: Bakon Vodka. </p>

<p>Pure. Refreshing. Bacon.</p>

<p>Trader Joe’s has an amazing new Bacon Ceddar Cheese. I have put it in my eggs every morning since its debut three weeks ago. Yummmmm, BACON.</p>

<p>I say we just rent a nice big house close to campus and all stay there :)<br>
Our own private kitchen, walking distance to UA, a full size fridge to store all of the bacon and drinks we could possibly need for the weekend, etc.</p>

<p>I LOVE that idea TxNewCollegeMom! That could be a lot of fun! I would definitely cancel my Microtel reservation for that! Bacon and Beverages! Woohoo!</p>

<p>NRDMOM, I have never heard of the Bakon Vodka before! Sounds delicious!</p>

<p>This is going to be a fun group, I can tell already :).</p>

<p>That’s your 15th post Carcode! You can PM now!</p>

<p>Bacon, vodka, and fun people… definitely a winning combination! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>This forum needs ‘like’ buttons. And emoticons, lol.</p>

<p>^^^ [College</a> Confidential - Smilies](<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies]College”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies)</p>