Sorority Preview Weekend 2014

<p>^^ :D</p>

<p>Love it!</p>

<p>Wish the condo we stayed in for Parents Weekend was not leased out for student housing next year. DARNIT! We could have reserved the entire building and would have 14 bedrooms and be right there practically ON campus. BUMMED!</p>

<p>“Bacon and Beverages”</p>

<p>the new definition of B&B.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>we will be done with UA in the spring, so we will miss out on all the fun!</p>

<p>^^Mike, you are a genius! ;)</p>

<p>On our local morning news they just featured a shake made with beer and blue bell vanilla ice cream topped with bacon infused syrup and bacon crumbles.
Yes, my first thought was the UA CC group.</p>

<p>…a shake made with beer and Blue Bell vanilla ice-cream topped with bacon infused syrup and bacon crumbles.</p>

<p>Otherwise known as the UA CC’s ‘breakfast smoothie’.</p>

<p>Anyone interested in renting a house or apartment for Preview Weekend? We have reservations at the Microtel Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, but DD and I would love to connect with other CC moms and daughters and have a girls weekend! If you are interested, let me know!</p>

<p>We would be interested in booking a house/condo, etc. We probably won’t come in until Friday afternoon though. We are also booked at the Microtel right now and I hope we are able to meet with some other CC families during our visit.</p>

<p>Sounds good gamom. Let’s see if we have ,ore interest. If not, we will have a CC Microtel Girls Weekend! I will bring the B and B!!</p>