Sorority Recruitment and the Sorority Recruitment Interest Database

<p>There have been questions about Panhellenic Preview Weekend and the Hometown Teas and invitation only events during both the February and March dates listed by Panhellenic. </p>

<p>On the Panhellenic Website is a Sorority Recruitment Interest Database form for you to fill out. Basically it’s like a big ole resume so make sure you have yours on hand. It’s lengthy but I encourage all of you ladies who are thinking of going through recruitment in the fall to take the time and the opportunity to do this. </p>

<p>Disclaimer…this does not guarantee you invitations to any of the invitation only events but your information will be accessible to all sorority recruitment chairs and may help them to identify young women whom they might like to invite to the events. </p>

<p>Recruitment is August 11 through the 18th with Bid Day being on the 18th. Move in will begin Friday August 10th and Saturday the 11th. I would strongly suggest you book your hotel rooms NOW!</p>

<p>I would also you suggest you book your hotel rooms for Bid Day. Bid Day is an event for the whole family, although some OOS parents choose to only send one parent. I would tell you it’s not something to be missed and if you can attend you should! Definitely an experience of a lifetime! Each sorority will take their new pledges on retreat. They will either go the late afternoon/evening of Bid Day or the day following Bid Day (Sunday August 19). the specific time might be available during the March Preview but will also be published in the Greek Chic that will be mailed to you in June. There is a link to last years Greek Chic on the Panhellenic Facebook page. It lists retreat schedules from last year but I am not sure if they will remain the same or not.</p>

<p>Sign ups for the March Preview Weekend should be any day with sigh ups for Recruitment traditionally following right after Preview Weekend. </p>

<p>It will be here before you know it!!! Very exciting!!!</p>