Sorority

<p>Can't decide if I should go through Rush. I've already made some amazing friends, most
of who are not rushing. I know Greek life isn't as big here as some other schools.
I would love feedback from others about it. Pros & Cons .... thanks</p>

<p>You can try it for the experience. But, as you have discovered, there will be many who couldn’t care less about Greek life at UW. Go for it initially, you can drop it if you find it too much time away from friends.</p>

<p>As someone who was in a sorority freshman year and then dropped, I think it’s good to go through rush if you have even the smallest amount of interest. You can drop anytime during the process and you might wind up really loving it. You don’t really have anything to lose, so I always tell everyone to give it a shot.</p>

<p>I joined a sorority freshman year, and didn’t really click with most girls in it. However, one girl became a close friend of mine and I met a lot of people through her outside the sorority. Now some of us all live off-campus together. I’m happy I joined mine, although I no longer want to be a part of it. It was worth it to me.</p>