Sorry - searched but didn't find

DS took SAT and got the same score but different breakdowns (710/580 one time, 680/610 last time) - any idea on how they’ll look at that? Also, his portal is showing a red x for class rank but he couldn’t control that as it comes from his HS guidance counselor; it was all received on time but both rank and transcript showed yellow exclamation mark for about 4 weeks now; finally changed and the transcript shows good to go, but the class rank is showing red x. Not sure what to do. Thx!

@rdhdstpchld When did he apply? It can take some time for the rank to be processed and then to be keyed in to show up. As long as you know it was received on time, he should be good.
I don’t know how they will judge the SAT scores. that is one of their secrets and using their algorithms to determine their academic index.

Thanks - I’m pretty sure the rank/transcript showed up at the same time. They both went yellow on time, but now the transcript has changed to “good to go” and the rank changed to a red x. I guess I’ll have him email them and ask? Both of those had to come from the counselor. He applied 11/24. Not concerned yet as it’s still way early but just don’t want him to get dinged for class rank when it’s out of his control if that makes sense?

@rdhdstpchld On his AIS, there is a link where they can make enquiries. I would do that or call admissions Wednesday. Applying so close to the deadline, as many do, it can take 3 or more weeks for them to process it all. As long as it arrived on time, he’s good to go. But it never hurts to make sure.

My son’s transcript had a problem and we didn’t know it for a couple of weeks except for the portal from another college. Seems the person who printed my son’s only printed off the first semester of Jr year and the second semester was blank. He mailed them Aug 1 (for fall 2016) and applied in Oct. When the other portal showed transcript incomplete, I called and found out the issue. So, we had to get all new transcripts for all schools he applied to. Not saying this is your son’s case but no other portal showed an actual problem, just not marked complete and if it weren’t for the one school, we may never have known to call and correct the mistake.

Yes - I could def see that with our counselors, sadly. It’s all updated now thankfully. He has 1st quarter class rank (assigned by TAMU) but barely misses the testing requirements to be an academic admit. Hopefully he still has a good chance and we’re just going to keep on waiting…and waiting…LOL! Has UT-A and USAFA still outstanding too. Don’t know where he’s going to live this summer, don’t know where we’re going to live this summer – it’s just so much fun. (that’s sarcasm, btw). Will just be glad to get SOME answers I suppose.