Southwest Airline Flash Sale - Today Only

<p>Southwest Airline is having a one day only flash sale - 50% off the “Wanna Get Away” fares on very few dates. The website is having trouble handling the traffic fyi…</p>

<p>USAirways has matched. Sample fare ORD/BHM $133 on Tues/Wed in September/October.
HOU/BHM $160; even a $408 RT fare HNL/ATL for the Aloha state!</p>

<p>Wow, that’s a great fare for HNL/ATL! Thanks for posting that info, kmwjes!! I just saw it now, but I’m going to check it out.</p>

<p>Kmwjes…News story on the sale. Due to a computer glitch some people got charged 30 times for their tickets!!!</p>

<p>Kind of off subject to the thread title, I feel strongly about pointing out another potential computer glitch. I noticed above that kmwjes has two postings. But in the later posting the counter did not increase by one. It should have been 121. </p>

<p>How will we ever catch up to M2CK if these glitches keep occurring? 39,000 posts and rising. Thank you M2CK for your input on so many subjects!! You have helped sooooo… many of us!!!</p>

<p>^ Post counts next to your name are not the sequential number of the post you made. They are they total number of posts. If you go back to your original post, your post count should have the number you have now, not the number it was when you first posted. </p>

<p>And no one will ever catch M2CK. She’s in a league of her own.</p>

<p>If a thread gets deleted by a moderator, you lose those postings and your post count can actually go down…</p>