Southwest Sale Today

<p>Odd for Southwest to have a sale on Friday, but they announced one today. I was able to rebook two of S’s fights for a savings. Check your tickets.</p>

<p>And, flights can be booked through April 6th 2014 now, too. That covers everyone’s Spring break and then some…</p>

<p>Question - if I have purchased a ticket on SW as well as paid an extra $12.50 for early boarding add-on for S…and I find a cheaper fare, does the early boarding carryover, or not? (Same flight, same day, same time etc. - just choosing the lower fare.)</p>

<p>Class2012Mom: Thanks for mentioning the sale. I booked my D’s flights for Spring Break.</p>

<p>I don’t know the answer Aeromom. The folks that answer the phone at Southwest Airlines have helped me navigate a tricky problem in the past. I hope they can help you too.</p>

<p>Yes aero mom the $12.50 will go towards the new flight. They do not give refunds on the early confirmation. If you switch a flight late you run the risk of boarding late even though you paid the early bird fee.</p>

<p>Thanks! got great times for Christmas break to Chicago for $113 each way :)</p>