Spanish 103

<p>When I look at the required textbooks, there are three that all have the option “choose one” and I have no idea what the different is between the three, or which one would be the best choice. Someone help who is taking/has taken this class?</p>

<p>Is one option a hard cover textbook and bundle? Is another option an ebook and bundle? Is another option just the book?</p>

<p>They’re all listed in spanish and seem to say the same thing with a few differences like once mentions CDs? One does mention a bundle but it’s difficult to recognize the difference between the three.</p>

<p>You can call the SUPE store and ask them what the differences are…they are usually very helpful.</p>

<p>Hi, I actually posted the same question about 2 weeks ago.
There are 3 seperate choices listed for Spanish 103.
The used text book is about $60
The online key code and e-book is $120.
Th bundle includes both of the above plus a Spanish English dictionary for $270.
(That is one expensive and unnecessary dictionary)</p>

<p>You must purchase the online key code (which includes e-book). It is up to you if you would also like to own the book. The class is taught in Spanish with homework done online.</p>

<p>CDs are included with paper textbook.
You could go elsewhere to buy a dictionary or just use other online sites.</p>

<p>Thanks! So really my best option is the 120 dollar e-book? That sounds like what I’ll be getting!</p>

<p>Keep in mind that you can sell back physical copies of textbooks, but not e-books. You may save some money by searching for the ISBN of the used copy on Amazon and other websites and purchasing the book online. Remember that standard shipping for textbooks may take a week or more. Amazon Prime for Students includes free 2-day shipping, is free for 6 months ($39 per year thereafter), and doesn’t charge sales tax when shipping to Alabama.</p>

<p>In hopes of taking advantage of the current airfare sale, I was checking on the final exam schedule. My DD is taking SP 103. It looks to me as if ALL SP 103 would take their finals at the Monday 12/10, 3:30 - 6pm slot since it says “Departmental Exam.” So it looks like her actual class meeting time does not matter for this one. Can anyone confirm or deny? Thanks!</p>